Renatus – Private Equity Associate
Renatus is one of Ireland’s leading mid-market Private Equity firms, with eight companies in our portfolio across two funds.
We are seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join our team as a Private Equity Associate.
This is a front-office investment role.
Closing date 30/6/22.
We at Renatus are focused on investing in and backing ambitious management teams and companies in Ireland and the UK.
We work to identify and partner with market-leading companies with significant growth potential who we support with equity capital and strategic value-add. We aim to build exceptional businesses and work with exceptional people. Our goal is to take businesses from good to great all while creating lasting value for employees, customers, and all stakeholders.
Our small team means that Associates play an integral role in Renatus’ activities. Associates receive a high-degree of exposure and responsibility from day one, assisting in the origination, screening, structuring and execution of investments. This will include participating in meetings with management teams, advisors and other professional services providers. Associates will also have the opportunity to work with our partner companies on strategic projects.
Renatus is an equal opportunities employer.
The role will include
- An opportunity to work directly with some of Ireland and the UK’s most ambitious business leaders to help them build and grow their companies
- Working with a small, entrepreneurial team where a high-level of responsibility and exposure to a wide variety of projects will be given from the beginning
- Participating in the sourcing, screening and executing of investments
- The preparation of financial analysis and modelling
- Carrying out market and competitive analysis
- Drafting, preparing and presenting investment documents
- Playing an active role in engagements with potential business partners, lawyers, bankers, entrepreneurs, corporate finance advisors and other deal stakeholders
You will be a good fit if you
- Have 1-5 years’ experience in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services or a similar role
- Have a deep interest in business operations and strategy, particularly in SMEs
- Are curious, tenacious and have a strong work ethic
- Enjoy taking ownership and leading on projects
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Are proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have a track record of academic excellence