Graduate Programme – Private Equity Associate
Renatus is one of Ireland’s leading mid-market Private Equity firms, with €45m+ of equity under management.
We are seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join our Graduate Programme as a Private Equity Associate.
This is a front-office investment role.
This role is open to final year and graduate students available to start full-time in September 2021.
Applications close on 22/11/2020.
We at Renatus are focused on investing in and backing ambitious management teams and companies in Ireland and the UK.
We work to identify and partner with market leading companies with significant growth potential who we support with equity capital and strategic value-add. We aim to build exceptional businesses and work with exceptional people. Our goal is to take businesses from good to great all while creating lasting value for employees, customers, and all stakeholders.
Our small team means that Associates play an integral role in Renatus’ activities. Associates receive a high-degree of exposure and responsibility from day one, assisting in the origination, screening, structuring and execution of investments. This will include participating in meetings with management teams, advisors and other professional services providers. Associates may also have the opportunity to work with our partner companies on strategic projects.
The role will include
- An opportunity to work directly with some of Ireland and the UK’s most ambitious business leaders to help them build, grow and expand their companies
- Working with a small, entrepreneurial team where a high-level of responsibility and exposure to a wide variety of projects will be given from the beginning
- Participating in the sourcing, screening and executing of investments
- The preparation and analyses of company financials and valuations
- Carrying out market and competitive analysis
- Drafting, preparing and presenting investment documents
- Playing an active role in engagements with potential business partners, lawyers, bankers, entrepreneurs, corporate finance advisors and other deal stakeholders
- Full exam support
You will be a good fit if you
- Have a deep interest in business operations and strategy, particularly in SMEs
- Are curious, tenacious and have a strong work ethic
- Enjoy taking ownership and leading on projects
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Have strong excel and Microsoft Office application skills
- Have a track record of academic excellence